We are seeking to fill out a few positions!
Are you an enthusiastic person with a deep passion for art and beauty, a creator by nature? Join our team!! We have the most exciting and inspiring place for you, we will pay you for doing what you love the most, Creating! Check out the positions we are seeking to fill out! Don’t hesitate to call us for more details.
- Customer Service Associate (Part-time) No artistic skills required. Ideal for college or responsible high schooler. This job will provide you with the opportunity to learn how to use programs as Quickbooks and WordPress. Those programs will enhance your resume when for future high paying jobs. Responsibilities include, assisting customers with payments, providing customers with a Hands on Art experience during their visits to our ceramic studio, assist art teachers when needed, assisting with studio organization and maintenance. $8-$9hr.
- Store assistant manager (Part-time) No artistic skills required. Ideal for college students or Moms. This job will provide you with the opportunity to learn how to use programs as, Quickbooks, WordPress and gain Marketing skills that will enhance your opportunities for future high paying jobs. Responsibilities include assisting customers with payments, providing customers with a Hands on Art experience during their visits to our ceramic studio, assist art teachers when needed, assisting with different needs of studio organization and functioning. $9-$10hr
- Paint Night Instructor
- Art Instructors (Part-time) Art teacher responsibilities include the development of lesson plans and teaching mixed media art classes, camps and workshops (including painting, drawing, collage, sculpture, printing, etc.) to children ranging in ages 3 to middle school. Additional responsibilities include emailing parents with updates and specific needs of art classes. Planning and facilitating art projects for workshops, parties and other special events as fundraisers, etc. as needed, and assisting with studio organization and clean-up.
- Social Media Assistant (Part-time – internship/paid job) Candidates must be a quick learner, with knowledge or understand the basic structure of a website, good comprehensive writing skills, and social media handling. Also proficient on Microsoft word, and preferable if familiar with WordPress. Other tasks but not limited, assisting with studio organization and clean-up.
- Animation/Video Game Designer instructor(Part-time 2-4 hours a week)
Qualified individuals will be self-motivated, energetic, & caring and compassionate towards children. Must be willing to undergo a third-party background check and obtain infant/child CPR First Aid certification within 60 days of employment. Art education background and prior art teaching experience preferred for teaching positions.
To apply please fill out the application below.